"If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things."
-Joseph Smith, 13th Article of Faith

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."
-Pablo Picasso

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Creatively Charged


Shall we start off with an introduction? My name is Lara Stewart and I am crazy about art, after all its my major. People have asked me where this passion came from and, frankly, I couldn't tell ya, maybe from my creative parents or maybe I'm just blessed. I'm an observant person who just loves looking at light and shadows and the different casts of color they have. My teachers comment that real artists stare at the strangest things and understand what others don't see, and I truly feel that I do that. Just today I noticed my best friend's chin has a slight dimple when she talks.

I don't think I'm crazy. Just creatively charged!




No comments:

Post a Comment